Across Australia organisations are implementing the Essential Eight for compliance and to mitigate risk. The essential 8 are recommended by the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) as the most effective baseline to mitigate cyber risks.
Join our webcast to hear Mimecast and MGC outline the ACSC essential 8 in relation to the largest threat vector – email. We’ll also demonstrate no code security automation with Tines and build a couple of automated storylines for common threats.
In this webcast we will cover:
- Introduction of Mimecast, Tines, and MGC
- Brief Essential 8 Overview
- Brief Mimecast Overview
- Demonstration of Mimecast Controls for Essential 8
- Essential 8 Email Admin Control
- Advanced Email Security
- Awareness Training
- Tines Overview
- Tines Platform Overview
- Demonstration of Security Automation with Mimecast for Phishing
- Illustrate how security automation enables organisations to more effectively leverage limited cyber resources